Ideally designed for applications that require a short-range zone defined reading field, the smartSPOT™ from Smart Label Solutions provides an intense, yet constrained, RF read zone on a desktop enabling the ability to inventory and track items with RAIN UHF RFID labels while eliminating reads on RFID labels of items staged nearby.
This powered-by-Impinj device integrates the Speedway Revolution reader and is plug-and-play, or easily integrated with, several Lab Inventory and Management Software (LIMS) products via SLS smartEIT software or the Impinj ItemSense API.
The smartSPOT™ is recommended to read traditionally complicated items such as lab specimens, liquids, cosmetics, and jewelry.
The high intensity and 3D uniformity of the magnetic field (X, Y and Z components) covering the entire surface of the desktop reader without “hot spots” or “nulls”, make the smartSPOT™ the ideal device for RFID applications in Point of Sale, Kiosks, Laboratories and Check-in Checkout, guaranteeing the reading of items placed on its surface.
Its modern, compact and light design make it ideal for use in retail and healthcare industries.
- Air Interface Protocol: GS1/EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: UHF (860 – 960 MHz), region dependent
- Transmit Power (POE): +10.0 to +30 dBm
- Near field intensity: 5 dBA/m @2.5cm (max)
- Far field gain: -3 dBi
- Max Read Rate: Up to 200 tag reads per second
- Data Interface: Serial RS-232, Ethernet (CAT 5/5e, CAT 6)
- Power Source (POE): IEEE 802.3af
- Power Source (External DC Power): Listed/Certified power supply, AC-DC power supply rated for 24Vdc/2.1A
- Dimensions: 20.75 x 23.52 x 6.55 cm (8.17 x 9.26 x 2.58 in)
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs.)
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20 ºC to +50 ºC (-4 ºF to +122 ºF)
- smartEIT-Embedded Client: MQTT, http POST (JSON), TCP/IP Socket, USB Keyboard Wedge (HID)
- Impinj SDK: C#, Java
- Impinj ItemSense: AMQP
Add On Options: Impinj R420 power supply with power cord.