The SLS smartSLED™ is the longest read range UHF RFID handheld sled reader in the world. It works with Android, iOS, and Windows devices to enable lightning fast inventory of items on pallets, warehouse shelves, moving vehicles, and other tagged items in business processes where fixed reader class performance is required in a portable device.
The smartSLED™ has the first and only true universal connection for mobile device – simply clamp the iOS or Android device to the top of the ‘sled’, no need for additional connectors or device case.
Enabled with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, the smartSLED™ has extremely long battery life both while in use and in standby mode.
· Air Interface Protocol: ISO 18000-63
· Operating Frequency: One of the following: 865-868 MHz, 865-867 MHz, 902-928 MHz, 922-928 MHz, 920-925 MHz, 915-922 MHz, 915-921 MHz
· Antenna Type: Choice of: Circular, Linear-H, Linear-V
· Max Read Distance: >18 meters outdoor and open area with SLS2490 Monza R6 tags from SLS
· Operating System: Android, iOS, Winddows (Keyboard Mode), BLE (Bluetooth 4.2)
· Data Interface: USB-C
· Power Source: 3,400 mAh Replaceable battery
· Dimensions: 48 mm x 42 mm x 15 mm (1.89 inch x 1.65 inch x 0.59 inch)
· Weight: 595 grams
· IP Rating: IP 54
· Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
· Accessories: Spare battery, External Battery Charger (Not Included)