The SLS smartMICRO™ plugs directly into your micro USB port and instantly turns your Android® powered device into an EPC Class 1 Gen2 UHF (RAIN) RFID reader; as it draws power via the USB Micro port, no external power supply or charging is required.
The SLS smartMICRO™ provides users with the ability to read and write EPC Gen2 compliant tags. smartMICRO™ is very convenient to use where reading tags at close range is acceptable.
Contact us to receive the smartRFID library and API which provides Android® market app software developers the tools to create custom apps. You can also download smartREADER and smartEIT apps from Google Play store to start using smartMICRO™ on your Android® mobile device immediately.
- Air Interface Protocol: ISO 18000-63
- Operating Frequency: US 902-928 MHz
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- RF Power: +10dBm to +18dBm
- Operating System: Android
- Data Interface: Micro USB Type B
- Dimensions: 38 mm x 33 mm x 15 mm (1.50 inch x 1.30 inch x 0.59 inch)
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10° to +85° C
Watch a brief demo of the smartMICRO here!