The SLS smartLINK is the most versatile UHF RFID reader device in the world – it can be used as a small form factor desktop reader, worn on the wrist, or extended on a telescoping pole.
As a wristband reader, it enables hands-free inventory/cycle count while working – merchandising a retail store, packing a carton with item-level tagged assets, building a pallet of RFID-labeled cartons, etc.
As a small desktop reader, the use cases are Point-of-Sale or display/demo kiosk.
It also can connect to a telescoping pole for inventory on higher shelves, read cattle ear tags from a distance.
The SLS smartLINK reader works with Android, iOS and Windows to provide access to RFID tag data.
Enabled with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, the smartLINK offers long battery life both while in use and in standby mode.
Part Number 10100218 : smartLINK 0090 API/SDK Version
Part Number 10100219 : smartLINK 0100 Keyboard Wedge Version
- Air Interface Protocol: ISO 18000-63 (RAIN RFID)
- Operating Frequency: One of the following: 865-868 MHz (ETSI), 902-928 MHz (FCC), 917-927 MHz, 920-925 MHz
- Data Interface: Micro USB, BLE (Bluetooth 4.2)
- Dimensions: 44 x 64 x 13 mm (1.75″ x 2.5″ x 0.50″) ; Wristband – 286mm (11.25″)
- Weight: Including Wristband – 59g (2.1oz); Without Wristband – 37g (1.3oz)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ºC to +60 ºC (-4 ºF to +122 ºF)
- Battery Life up to 40,000 readings, Standby Time: 24 hours (24 hours in idle mode)
- OS Compatibility:
- API/SDK Version: Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Keyboard Emulation Version: Android, iOS, Linux, OSX, Windows