The Impinj gateway family of advanced, always-on RAIN RFID products incorporate both an RFID reader and Dual-Linear Phased Array (DLPA) antenna elements into a single device.
Requires a universal power supply and line cord if not using Power over Ethernet (PoE). Not included.
- Operating modes: inventory and tag direction.
- Low-profile and light-weight for easy installation on both ceiling and walls.
- Power and control through a single power over Ethernet (PoE) connection.
- Always-on asset tracking provides accurate, real-time inventory intelligence.
- Integrated phase array antenna supports 13 dual-polarized beams and 3 sectors.
- Equipped with transition detection: able to track items as they move along a path.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: UHF 860- 960 MHz, region dependent
- Coverage Area: 1,000 ft2 (93 m2) per xSpan unit with Monza R6 based tags (varies with mounting location, tag type and environmental/use case factors)
- Data Interface: Octane SDK; EPCglobal Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP)
- Power Source (PoE): 802.3af-2003 Class 3
- Power Source (External DC Power): +24V DC locking power connector for use with optional AC power supply
- Dimensions: 18.75 x 8.66 x 3.45 in (476 x 220 x 88 mm)
Weight (Without Mounting Plate): 5.97 lbs (2708 g)
- Weight (With Mounting Plate): 7.56 lbs (3429 g)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Elevation Beamwidth: 75° (FCC), 83° (EU)
- Azimuth Beamwidth: 116° (FCC), 120° (EU)
- Polarization: 13 Dual-polarized beams
- Mounting Options: Vesa 75, Vesa 200 x 100, or direct attach via 200 mm x 100 mm bolt pattern